Sunday, February 8, 2009

Counting Down the Days...

It seems like time is standing still.....!!!



This time next week Cee and Cannin will be home....!

Can you guess what I will be doing...? I will be spoiling that baby rotten...!


I can't wait to show him off to all my family (only those I like) that hasn't seen him yet and to all my friends at work.... it is flu season so we will have to be very careful and not let him come in contact with any of those sick kids and germs at work...



I plan on taking a couple days off to spend time with them and my sister....Girls day..shopping..!

We are also planning a day to Canton....don't know if Cannin is up to a shopping day in Canton...so we will be leaving him home with Grumpy's. That should make for a interesting day....! Canny loves him Grumpy's....!



To Angie....I hope your heart heals soon. Cherish your memories...

Michele...Praying for Aunt Pat...Thanks Goodness she is on the road to recovery...!

From my world to yours....
God Bless you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment