Thursday, February 12, 2009

Counting down the days...!

Can't wait till Sunday...
I am so ready to show my new grand baby off....
They will know what I mean when I say....He is so cute....! Such a heart breaker...!
and of course I am ready to see my Cee....I miss them so much. Wish Dustin was getting to come with them. When they move back home next year, I am never letting them go.

I am making a trip to Toys R Us...thinking Cannin needs a new toy from his Grammie and Grumpies...! and for a very special little girl....Sophie..she will be one on Valentine's Day...what a sweet girl....how time flies.

We went to the hospital to see my cousin's new grandbaby...Lauren....cute as a button....! of course...!
Congratulations to James and Scarlet....and to the grandparents...Michele and Stoney...! Don't spoil her to much..! Welcome to the family...Lauren Michele...!

No news on my Aunt Pat other than she is getting somewhat better each day. Keep her in your prayer!
Sending you our love Aunt Pat...! Thinking of you....!

I better go get busy...I have a busy evening tonight....Gotta get back up to the school...we have to attend the school board meeting tonight...fingers crossed all goes well...

From my world to yours..
God Bless you and yours..

1 comment:

  1. I can truly understand how special it is to have a grand child...it is a feeling like no other. I can't describe it, but I just cant get enough of Lauren...in fact as I type this I am having a slumber party with her tonight....yes I am spending the night with her! I am truly blessed to have such great kids and a beautiful adorable grand daughter Lauren! Just as you are blessed with your little Cannin...enjoy him and get all his kisses so mommy and daddy wont have any when he leaves you! I am going to go post about mom...and Lauren of course.

    ReplyDelete