Monday, February 9, 2009

Good News...!

My cousin Michele just called with some great news...They are on the way to the hospital to meet their new granddaughter....Lauren...
They start the induction tonight and if they are lucky....she will be here in no time...if not...they are in for a long night...Pray for a quick labor and delivery....
she was so excited...I wish them all the luck..there is no other feeling...

She updated me on my Aunt Pat, her mother. She had a few bad days this last weekend,,but things seem to be looking better. Praying for your speedy recovery Aunt Pat...Love you

I am so excited....I went to Wal-Mart and stocked up on baby stuff for Cannin so that Cee doesn't have to pack all that stuff. Of course I had to pick up a few extra things for him also...I got him the cutest mirror that hangs on the seat so that you can see the baby and they can see themselves....well this one has a remote that makes it light up and/or play music....they didn't have this neat stuff when my kids were babies...then at Bealls I found the cutest pair of shoes for him....then I found me two pair....I have to stop buying shoes !!

From my world to yours...
God Bless you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment