Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another Day

Today is a very busy day for me. I have lots of running around to do..
Laundry to finish so I can pack for our trip on Tuesday....weather permittng....they are getting lots of snow..They better get out the snow plows cause we are coming thru!
I have to do some shopping....We need FOOD in the worst way....my mom's birthday is Monday so I have to get something special for her Happy Day...and my cousin is expecting her first grandbaby in Feb. I won't be here for the shower(sorry guys) so I have to get the baby (Lauren)....It's a Girl"... something special. Then I would like to have some ME time and get my nails done. We will see....!

Talked to Cee last night and this morning....they are good...baby is kicking, jumping and flipping and making her totally miserable....! Good job Cannin....! Show them who is boss...! It won't be long now till we are holding him and SPOILING him totally rotten. Come on Jan. 14 Pray for a healthy baby...!

From my Life to yours, thanks for reading
God Bless you and yours

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally excited for you and can't wait to hear the news he has finally arrived! I know you too well...SNOW is NOT going to keep you away from this special time...you will find a way to get there one way or the other... Love the comment...he is making her totally miderable...Good job Cannin! Have fun and SPOIL him while you are there!!

    ReplyDelete