Monday, January 12, 2009

Packing

I am sitting here on this computer when I should be up doing something..like packing my bags for Ohio. I thought this time would never get here and as the time grows closer the faster my heart beats. You see, Cee goes in tomorrow night so early Wednesday morning they will start her induction. So sometime Wednesday evening, I will be holding my new grandson and spoiling him rotten.
He is 3 weeks early, but the doc says, he is ready... We are praying for a healthy and happy baby boy.

To Dustin and Cee....We love you very much...best of luck with your new baby boy.

I am keeping it short tonight cause I have so much to do....with so little time. We have to be up and gone by 4 to catch our flight.


From my world to yours,,,thanks for reading
God Bless you and yours...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you all ... I will be praying for ya'll...

    ReplyDelete