Friday, January 9, 2009

Bragging

We are on the count down to the birth of our first grandbaby. It's a boy and his name is going to be Cannin Blake and he is due Feb 3. The only drawback that I have is that we live in Texas and he lives in Ohio with his mommy and daddy. Which by the way...I think are going to be awesome parents. Those miles are going to add up fast..maybe one day I will get a free trip out of it.


When we first found out, we were so excited. All Cee could do was cry, she couldn't even talk. Then when we found out it was a boy...I bought everything I got my hands on. This kid is going to want for nothing....can we say SPOILED..!


They had two wonderful showers and got lots of goodies....Thanks to all...


I have been lucky enough to be in Ohio during a couple of her dr appts and sonograms. It brings tears to my eyes every time I hear his little heart beat or see him on the moniter. Seeing/hearing him made it so real. He has stolen my heart!!! While I was there we were able to work on the nursey and do more shopping..! The nursery is done in Sailboats and way to cute.(will post pixs later). Good job Cee and Dustin...!


She calls me everynight and fills me in on how he/they are doing. A kick here..a jab there...with a couple of flip-flops thrown in. While on the phone one night, I got to listen to his daddy read him a story, which he does every night. His daddy calls him his little buddy and can't wait for his son to arrive.


She has good days and bad...lots of sickness. Due to some complications they have decided to take the baby early. His due date is now Jan. 14 and we can't wait to see him.


From my life to yours, thanks for reading...

God Bless you and yours...



2 comments:

  1. Hello Annette, I AM SO GLAD YOU JOINED THE BLOGGING WORLD... I warn you though, it is addicting....

    I am so excited for this time in your life, and will have to learn by your example for the future... haha...

    I am sure you will be the greatest Grammie ever!!!

    So looking forward to sharing in your great adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you did this...now we can keep up with each others babies. I will be thinking of you next Wednesday...dont have a heart attack and remember to breath!! Tell Cee I wish her all the luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see Cannin!

    ReplyDelete