Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Day

Our morning started out early this morning at 4. We caught out flight out of Dallas to St. Louis only for our flight to Columbus to be cancelled. So we ended up in Chicago...man is it cold there....11 degress and lots of snow. Anyway we made it to Ohio to spend the evening with Cee and Dustin before she goes to the hospital. We go and have a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse...it was good, but my nerves wouldn't allow me to eat....Cee didn't eat much either...I know her nerves were working on her....she was some kind of jittery....

Well, the time comes for us to go to the hospital...she was a nervous wreck..she didn't know weather to laugh or cry...! We make it up to the L & D floor...not before she had to stop and pee....for the hundreth time...! They got her all prep and ready to go....hooked her up to the moniters and she was having contractions....we are hoping they carry on thru the night so she won't have all that ahead of her tomorrow. It is so hard to sit there and watch them pick, prod and poke on my baby girl....Enough already...! Tomorrow will be a long day....more details later.

So I am going to get off here now and try to get some rest....I have to get up early to get to the hosptial....for tomorrow I met my new grandson....Cannin Blake


from my world to yours...thanks for reading...
God Bless you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment