Sunday, January 25, 2009

Leaving

Today is the day I have been dreading....I have to go back home to Texas and leave the kids and my new grand baby. I have had the time of my life....I loved the midnight feedings, the rocking, cuddling and snuggling. I so miss it already. It breaks my heart to be so far away from him. Thank goodness for modern technology. We have a Web cam...I will be able to see him every night and that is better than nothing. Here's to cyber "Hugs and Kisses."

Yesterday we took Cannin and had his portraits made...OMG...way to cute....they did a great job.
Grammie and Grumpy went broke...! If you want to see them, e-mail me and I will send you the website and password. They are a must see...!

Today Cannin is 1 week and 3 days and growing like a weed. He takes almost a 3 oz bottle but still throwing up like every other bottle. The colic is getting better....I think a lot of it is that he likes to be held by his Grammie!!

Dustin has a two week training next month in Feb, so we are hoping Cee and Cannin can home then..that baby is going to be so rotten, he stinks!

From my world to yours...
God bless you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment