Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Missing all that sweetness...

Well, I made it back to reality. I had to get back in the grove of things. It was hard...I was tired.
Today was better...my eyes didn't hurt as bad.

I had the worst flight home I have ever had. My heart was aching and there was nothing I could do about it. I needed some more of Cannin's sweet baby sugar. Just one more kiss...one more snuggle...and a little more cuddling. I could sit and rock that sweet baby all day long.

Talked to Cee today...they are getting alot of snow and its really cold. Cannin decides he was staying up half the night. She said he finally went to sleep around 2:30 am. Hope he doesn't get his days and nights mixed up. Dustin came home early today b/c of the snow, so she was able to sneek in a nap and when she got up it was their turn to nap. Cannin loves to sleep on his daddy's chest...spoiled..!
All my love to my kids in Ohio...

From my world to yours...
God Bless you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment